The easiest and fastest way to get any kind of help is with askmyGP. It saves us time too, so please help us to help you.
Available 24/7 - we respond in working hours, 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
We can usually get back to you within the hour, and will see you same day if needed.
All our registered patients are welcome, parents and carers on behalf of patients too.
You can name a GP if you wish (so long as they are working today)
You may prefer a message, telephone, video or face to face response
You can sign up now, with no paperwork
Evening and Weekend appointments are available for all our patients through the Easy GP Extended Working Hours Service. Please contact reception or book yourself online.
New Patients can register now for online services by clicking here to be redirected to the Online Services page.
For patients already registered with the service please click here Access the online system.
***Please note if you are already registered for online appointments you will also now be registered for online prescriptions automatically***
We offer morning, afternoon and early evening appointments. You can make an appointment by telephoning 0161 762 1515, online or in person at our Reception Desk. If you have an URGENT medical concern you will be offered a telephone triage consultation with the GP. There may be times when we do not have an appointment to offer you with the GP of your choice, but we will try and accommodate you where possible.
Please give as much notice as you can for routine appointments, as we will then be able to offer a wider choice of times through advanced booking. You can normally make pre-booked appointments 6-8 weeks in advance.
Online Appointment Booking
- Patients may book Face to Face and Telephone consultations online, Access the online appointment system(please ensure that you have registered for online services).
- To register for online services please click here to be redirected to the Online Services page for more information and details on how to register.
If you wish to speak to a GP routinely, please contact us to book a telephone consultation with them, informing the Receptionist with brief details of your query and your contact number. If it is an urgent medical query, then you should ask Reception to book a telephone triage consultation. The GP will then contact you during clinics/surgeries.
- If you wake up on a particular morning and feel you need to see a GP the same day you can call us from 8:00 a.m. on 0161 762 1515.
- The Receptionists will take your name, address, date of birth and contact number and brief details of your symptoms or why you would like to speak with a GP. If you do not wish to share this information that is fine, but just to reassure you that we have a strict confidentiality policy in force.
- Your name will be added to the list for the GP to call back. Usually this will be within 2 hours, but more often it will be quicker than that, often within a short period of your call.
- The GP will ring you. He/she will ask you some questions to find out the best way to deal with your concerns.
- If the GP, in agreement with yourself, feels you need to come in to the surgery they will give you an appointment time, usually later that same morning.
- You may be asked to make a routine appointment to come in to see them if the problem does not require an appointment that day or if they need to see how your symptoms change in that time.
- The GP may be able to prescribe medication for you without you coming to the surgery, you have the option to collect the prescription or make arrangements for your pharmacy to do so on your behalf.
- The GP may be able to give you advice or reassurance based on your conversation.
We ask that you give us at least 24 hours notice of cancellation if you are unable to keep your appointment. By cancelling your appointment, this allows us to offer that appointment out to other patients.
Please arrive on time for your appointment. You may be asked to rebook your appointment if you are more than 10 minutes late.
To avoid queuing at the Reception Desk, you can use the self-check in system when attending for appointments with the GPs and Practice Nurses. The unit is located in our Waiting Room and is available to use in several languages. Once you have checked in, please take a seat. We have a wall mounted screen that displays current Practice information and health advice. When it is your turn, your name will appear on the screen together with the name of the GP or Nurse who will be seeing you and the room number.